- Visit www.wellmedrx.com.
- Click "My Account" in the upper-right corner. You will be taken to the "Sign In" screen.
- Enter your username and password, and click "Sign In".
- If this is your first time signing in, you should change your password. To do so, click the drop-down menu item in the upper-right corner, and click "Change Password". On the "Change Password" screen, you will have to re-enter your current password and then enter a new password.
- To upload patient files, click the "Choose Files" button within the "Upload CCR files" form. A file dialogue window will open. Navigate to where your patient file(s) is located. You can choose one or more patient CCR files. After you have selected the files, click "Open" to close the file dialogue window. Then click "Submit" to upload the files to the site.
- After a few seconds, you will see all the patients listed on the page. To view the patients who are candidates for DNA testing, scroll down to the section entitled "Candidates for DNA Testing".
- To export a list of DNA testing candidates, click "Export". You will be prompted to choose either: "Download spreadsheet", "Email list to clinic", or "Email list to me". Choose one of these actions.